This is our Ceramic SerumTM in the only 4oz package we've seen! Since we're in CA, we have to follow strict VOC limits. Our Ceramic SerumTM is VOC exempt and non-flammable. Many of the products we have tested are coming from eastern Europe or Cypress. These materials are flammable and certainly not compliant. Besides delivering industry leading technology, we first and foremost, strive for ultimate product safety.
We did hundreds of formulation adjustments. Not just wanting another ME TOO product, we looked to raise the bar. Focusing on our professional detailing community, we sought ways to speed application, insure accuracy and the eliminate potential for mistakes. In this way, we can assist our guys (and a few gals) by providing a product at a price that maximizes their profit.
Some of our advancements:
- Serum PrepTM - Ferrous metal decontaminant for paint prior to "paint correction" steps
- Easy Ceramic SerumTM application
- Visual indicators of reaction (i.e., "Rainbow Effect)
- Visual indicators of cure like our exclusive "Micro-Beading Effect"
- 30mins and a simple, clean, smudge free wipe-off
- Our patent-pending "Spray Ceramic" Serum BoostTM to level coating applications
Here are our quick instructions (right click and copy):
4oz -Item List
- 4oz bottle of Ceramic SerumTM
- Blue foam applicator
- 2 x Optical lens fabric cloths
- Blue micro-fiber towel
- 1 x latex glove
- 2 x Holographic door jam sticker
- Dinowax logo sticker
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Happy with the product would definitely recommend it to anyone
I was hesitant applying ceramic coating on myself but just couldn’t stand to pay some outrageous price for something I could do at home and I’m glad I did! Just apply it in sections and wait for the micro beads and then wipe simple!! Also I didn’t even use half of the 4oz bottle on my 2018 double cab long bed Tacoma!