This is our Ceramic SerumTM in the only 8 Oz package we've seen! Since we're in CA, we have to follow strict VOC limits. Our Ceramic SerumTM is VOC exempt and non-flammable, having virtually NO-ODOR. Many of our competitors products we've tested are coming from overseas. These materials are flammable and certainly not compliant in the US. You won't see these guys offering 8oz quantities, because the can't airship that volume due to flammability. At Dinowax, we first and foremost, strive for ultimate product safety.
We did hundreds of formulation adjustments. Not just wanting another ME-TOO product, we looked to raise the bar. Focusing on our professional detailing community, we sought ways to speed application, insure accuracy and eliminate the potential for mistakes. In this way, we can assist our guys (and a few gals) by providing a product at a price and quality that maximizes their ability to perform at their best.
Some of our advancements:
- Serum PrepTM - Ferrous metal decontaminant for paint prior to "paint correction" steps
- Easy Ceramic SerumTM application
- Visual indicators of reaction like our "Rainbow Effect"
- Visual indicators of cure like our exclusive "Micro-Beading Effect"
- 30mins and a simple, clean, smudge free wipe-off
- Our patent-pending "Spray Ceramic" or Serum BoostTM to level coating applications
Here are our quick instructions (right click and copy):
8 Oz -Item List
- 8 Oz bottle of Ceramic SerumTM
- Blue foam applicator
- 4 x Optical lens fabric cloths
- Blue microfiber towel
- 1 x latex glove
- 6 x Holographic door jam stickers
- Dinowax logo sticker
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.